Welcome, Your Citrus Park Florida Chiropractor!
Discover the 3 Most Effective Chiropractic Therapies to Relieve Your Pain, Reduce Your Muscle Spasms and Increase Your Mobility Fast!
What to Expect on Your First Visit!
Call: (813) 265-4135
When New Patients call our Citrus Park Chiropractic Office we find there are 4 primary questions:
What is causing my pain?
Will chiropractic help this type of problem?
How long before I can expect the pain to go away?
How much will chiropractic treatment cost?
1. What Is My Problem: On your first visit we will address all four of these questions to the best of our ability. After a consultation and examination we will know to the degree what the problem. If we find your problem is not one in which chiropractic can help we will refer you to the proper specialist and we work with many in the Citrus Park community.
2. Can We Help: At the end of the consultation and examination we will have a pretty good idea of what the problem is and if chiropractic care can help. If this is the case we will share with you all our findings and all treatment options prior to initiating care.
3. How Long Before I Will Feel Better: If we find you have a condition chiropractic can help we will start the process of relieving your pain. The appropriate therapy will be dependent on your condition. Rest assured we will start the process of getting you pain free as quickly as possible.
4. How Much Will It Cost: Prior to any treatment our staff will discuses all possible cost issues. If you have health insurance our staff will verity your chiropractic benefits and share your chiropractic coverage.
We understand that if you have never been to a chiropractor you may be even more apprehensive with additional questions. You can be assured we will share with you all relevant information to ease your concerns.
Cost and Insurance FAQ:
The three common chiropractic cost related questions we receive from new patients are:
- Are you on my insurance plan?
- What does the treatment cost?
- What does my insurance cover?
1. Are We On Your Insurance Plan: Citrus Park Chiropractic does accept most insurance coverages offered in the Tampa FL area.
2. What Does The Treatment Cost: There are several financial categories for patients. Major medical health insurance, Medicare, Medicaid, Personal injury insurance such as auto accident injuries, Workers compensation injuries and Cash patients.
- Health Insurance: Payment with insurance will depend on that particular policy co-pay or deductible and they all vary.
- Medicare: Medicare and Medicaid insurance covers chiropractic care with limited benefits. However the co-pay and deductibles are relatively low.
- Personal Injury Insurance: Personal injury insurance for the most part covers chiropractic care with little to no patient out of pocket expense.
- Cash: Cash patients can receive a time of service discount, payment plans and discount plans.
3. What Does My Insurance Cover: Your chiropractic care benefits will be verified upon your first visit. All polices vary and would have to be individually verified. Our staff is can verified your chiropractic coverage in one brief phone call.
How Soon Can You Be Seen?
Chances are today! At Citrus Park Chiropractic in Tampa FL we keep two time periods open daily for new patients who need to be seen immediately. Worst case scenario we can get you in the next day.
Call: (813) 265-4135
Conditions Chiropractic Care Routinely Helps:
Back Pain, Neck Pain, Tension Headaches, Stress Headaches, Migraines, Disc Bulge and Disc Herniation, Pinched Nerves, Sciatica, Scoliosis, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Bursitis, Tendinitis, Muscle Pain, Joint Pain, Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, Frozen Shoulder, Auto Injuries including Whiplash Injury,Tingling or Numbness in Arms or Legs, TMJ Pain, Chronic Pain Conditions.
Chiropractic Spinal Manipulation: Perform chiropractic adjustments by hands or a device to apply a controlled force to a joint of the spine, moving it beyond its passive range of motion. The amount of force applied depends on the form of chiropractic adjustment used. The goal of the treatment is to relieve pain, increase physical functioning and maximize your body’s healing potential.
Electrical Nerve and Muscle Stimulation: Electrical Muscle Stimulation is an internationally accepted and proven way of treating muscular injuries. It works by sending electronic pulses to the muscle needing treatment; this causes the muscle to exercise passively. Benefits of Electronic Muscle Stimulation:
- Relaxation of muscle spasms
- Prevention or retardation of disuse atrophy
- Increasing local blood circulation
- Muscle re-education
- Maintaining or increasing range of motion
Spinal Disc Decompression Therapy: Designed for anyone suffering from back pain, sciatica, leg pain, herniated disc, degenerative disc disease, bulging disc, tingling, numbness, arm pain, neck pain, and some patients with spinal stenosis and failed low back syndrome.
Spinal Decompression Therapy has saved thousands of men and women from back pain without surgery.
Intersegmental Traction: It is a way of inducing passive motion into the spine for the purpose of stretching spinal joints and increasing spinal mobility.
Since discs have a poor blood supply, they get nutrients from the circulation of fluids surrounding spinal joints. Fixations prevent this natural circulation and can cause disc thinning and degeneration. Intersegmental traction helps increase and restore necessary elasticity and motion to the spine.
Rehabilitation: Rehabilitation is an important part of helping patients get the most possible benefit in the third phase of healing or remodel phase. Essentially, rehabilitation (physical medicine using active and resistive exercise) can help patients recover from physical injuries as quickly and completely as possible. It can be thought of as alignment and balance for your body.
More Information on:
- Insurance FAQ’s
- How soon can you be seen?
- What to expect on first visit
- How much time for a visit?
- New patient FAQ’s
- Office Hours